Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Monday 24 February 2014

Stampy Part 2

I think you have read Stampy Part 1 but you haven't read Stampy Part 2, have you?

http://serafimsworld.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/stampylonghead-part-1.html

Well if you haven't read Stampy Part 1, the link is above and you may also continue reading this post after you have read Stampy Part 1 (It's just better that way).

If you have some questions about Stampy, here is a Q&A (Q: Question, A: Answer)

Q: Is Stampy a boy?
A: Definitely!

Q: Is Stampy his real name?
A: It's unlikely since in his 1 million subscribers video, he said he got the name "StampyLongHead" from a cartoon he watched. So yeah.

Q: Does he have any friends?

A: Of course, and his friends are nice and also awesome!

Q: Does Stampy use bad language?
A: Well, um, I haven't heard him say any rude things but in his 1 million subscribers video (its a long story), he made the STAMPYLONGNOSE channel first and when he made the STAMPYLONGHEAD channel, he realised a lot of kids were watching his videos and he didn't use bad language. Something like that. (I might get it mixed up).

Q: If I begged him to be part of his "LOVE GARDEN", will I be allowed?
A: No. I think its because it would be too simple to be in his love garden, just begging and begging. He said the reason on one of his videos (I think it was when he was making that pet course/challenge thing) he told the reason. But I forgot it. So don't beg or else.

(And by the way, if you don't know who's behind Stampy,
That's iBallisticSquid!)

That's it for 'Stampy Part 2' and if you haven't read Stampy Part 1, press the link above. But to be a bit quicker, I will put the link
                                                             HERE: http://serafimsworld.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/stampylonghead-part-1.html

for you to click on! And also....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P04C7q8HFpU

Watch this video! Just 25 seconds of entertainment! BYE!!!!!!

P.S
If that's you Stampy.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!
I'm a huge fan!!

BYE!!!!!!!!!! (again)

No comments:

Post a Comment